Haven by Aldar

Wellness-oriented lifestyle in Dubailand

Haven by Aldar
View properties

About Haven by Aldar

  • An off-plan project by Aldar in Dubailand
  • 3 to 6-bedroom villas and 3 and 4-bedroom townhouses
  • Expected handover in Q3 2027

Key takeaways

Price
AED 2,500,000+
Unit types
Villas

Presentation

Haven by Aldar is a premier residential development located in Dubailand, designed to offer a contemporary and wellness-oriented lifestyle. Developed by Aldar Properties, a leading real estate developer in the UAE, and Aurora Real Estate Development through its subsidiary Aurora SPV 1, this project was launched in October 2023 with an expected handover in Q3 2027. The developer has announced that the initial two phases, which contain a total of 786 units, have been completely sold out. Overseas and expatriate residents accounted for 77% of these sales, with UAE nationals comprising the remaining 23%. The architecture of the Haven by Aldar combines modern design with natural elements to create a harmonious living environment. All the units in the development are designed with modern elegance and are surrounded by lush greenery and serene water features. Key features include wellness concierge services, community parks, fitness centres, and dedicated social spaces to promote a balanced and active lifestyle.

Strategically situated in Dubailand, it provides residents convenient access to major roads such as the E611/D54 to ensure seamless connectivity to other parts of Dubai. The development is near to the key business hubs and leisure destinations like Dubai Marina and Burj Al Arab, which makes it an ideal choice for those looking for both convenience and luxury. The nearby communities include Arabian Ranches and Nad Al Sheba. Retail outlets, dining options, and entertainment venues are easily accessible and provide residents with a wide range of amenities. The strategic location of Haven by Aldar enhances its appeal as a prime residential area and a perfect place to live.

The development offers a variety of property types, such as 3 to 6-bedroom villas and 3 and 4-bedroom townhouses. The project comprises a total of 2,428 units, with a primary focus on upscale homes. Each unit is thoughtfully designed to provide spacious living areas, modern kitchens, and luxurious bathrooms. The properties range in size from 1,808 sq. ft. to 9,038 sq. ft. to cater to residents’ needs and preferences. The villas and townhouses feature spacious layouts with open-plan living areas, large windows for ample natural light, and private gardens or terraces. The high-quality finishes and fittings ensure a luxurious living experience and make Haven by Aldar a sought-after residential destination.

This upcoming development promotes a balanced and active lifestyle through its extensive range of amenities. Residents can enjoy wellness concierge services, a dedicated spa, fitness centres, and social spaces that are designed to foster community interaction. The development also features beautiful picnic areas, plunge pools, and lush green parks to offer a serene environment for relaxation and recreation. The development has ample parking facilities for residents, with each villa and townhouse having dedicated parking spaces. The proximity to major roads such as E611 (Emirates Road) and D54 (Zayed Bin Hamdan al Nahyan Street) ensures easy access to the rest of Dubai, including business districts and popular landmarks. Key attractions such as Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International Airport are within a short driving distance to further enhance the development’s accessibility.

Haven by Aldar is a meticulously planned residential development that offers a perfect blend of modern living and natural beauty. Its strategic location, luxurious properties, and extensive amenities provide an unparalleled living experience in Dubailand. Whether you are a family looking for a spacious home or a professional seeking a serene retreat, Haven by Aldar caters to diverse needs and preferences.

Amenities

  • BBQ area
  • Common garden
  • Gymnasium
  • Pet Friendly
  • Off-plan
  • Villas

Haven By Aldar

Dubai Land
AED 2,500,000+

Inquire about the brochure, floor plans, availability, completion date, and all other details.

Need immediate assistance?